Thursday, January 30, 2014

20 Weeks Old- Baby Jed

After naps we tried again and finally got Jed's 20 week old pictures...


Any chance he gets he is grabbing those feet...

His other favorite is pushing his belly up in the air and squirming around...

Ollie gets a bit jealous when Jed has his bear, he immediately wants his and wants to get a picture but he's at this funny stage where he tells me he wants something and then when I try and fulfill his request he protests and tells me "No!" and when I say okay and start to walk away he cries because I'm not giving him what he asked for, and if I attempt to give him his request again he tells me "No!" again and we repeat the whole process- terrible twos! Here he is pouting after telling me "No!" two seconds after he told me he wanted a picture with his bear...

And then he had to peak to see if I was leaving...

Silly boy, good thing the tantrums pass and he forgets he was even mad when gets to join in and play with his baby brother who thinks he is the greatest, funniest thing in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment