Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy 4 Months Baby Jed!

Got a text from Sarah first thing in the morning telling me to give Jed lots of 4 month kisses. I had just finished feeding him and was enjoying snuggling him when she wrote so I decided that lots of kisses meant at least 100 so I promptly delivered 100 kisses starting at his chubby little cheek and then moved across his forehead and nose all the way over to his other chubby little cheek. He just looked at me with his mouth wide open probably wondering when my kissing attack would end- sorry buddy probably not going to happen anytime soon when you're teasing me with those cute cheeks all the time! That was the start of our celebrating his first four months of life- Sarah and I reminisced about that day 4 months ago when he came into the world, Sarah put it best "The smallest people teach you how to love the most," I couldn't agree more!
 
 
 
Picture time really happened over the course of the day, the first challenge was getting his hand out of his mouth for long enough to get a picture of his cute smile. At least he thought it was funny every time I pulled it out he would smile at me and I got a few laughs from him, but he was so dang fast getting it back in!

 
 
And then there was Ollie...
 
He couldn't stand not being a part of things and as soon as he makes a break for it everything comes crashing down! (Don't you love how Jed is still busy knawing on his hand haha!)


 
And then there was the spit up moments...

 
I gave in and just let Ollie get in and play with his brother, it's his favorite thing and I admittedly watching him get all excited and love all over his brother are some of my favorite moments too...
 
Playing with his cheeks

Playing with his ears

"Me Laughing!"

Making Jed bonk his own head


Tickling his belly button

Squeezes


Burping his baby brother


 
Wiping his face

Wrestling


Tickle Monster!

 
Kisses
When his play time with Ollie was done he was too tired to keep taking pictures...



 And so it became an all day affair, he when he woke up we had a date at the park so Ollie could meet his little bike gang friends and we could all get out of the house. Good news is his first day on the new formula and he was able to keep his spit up to a minimum so his little outfit stayed clean enough that I was able to try getting a happy picture of him when we got home. Happy 4 months little man!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment