Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Eighteen Weeks Old- Baby Jed



Just in case we haven't put him enough BYU gear...what can I say he looks good in navy! We started Jed on a new formula this past week. He is doing better, still spits up but the quantity is much less. The formula is hard to mix though, I didn't realize it right away. It took him literally an hour to drink his first bottle and he was kicking around the whole time. It wasn't until his second bottle that I realized there were lumps in the formula that kept clogging up the nipple of the bottle. Every time it would clog he would start kicking around to let me know he wasn't getting anything. I had to pull out a little mixer that someone gave me some time ago for mixing cups of hot chocolate. Never really used it but it is perfect for bottles, that really helped. Second problem we ran into was the formula started clogging Jed up! On Saturday I had to help him push out one big long hard poop log- whew! Poor guy! (I don't know what will be worse for him, pushing that out or reading about it at some later point in his life- he may kill me for writing about it haha!) Poop stories, I'm sure there are many more to come- Ollie sure is fascinated by poop and full of poop stories of his own right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment