Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sometimes he cries...

Baby Jed is usually pretty chill, but today he just wanted to be held. I put him in his play jungle thing- not sure what you call it, so he could watch Ollie jumping around in his bounce. But after a few minutes he was already tired of it...






Those are really fake cries, more like a whine really, as soon as I lifted him up out of that thing he was over them, just looking around like nothing was going on- silly boy!

I tried to get his 20 week pictures today, while Ollie was settling down for a nap I had a date with Baby J and his teddy. I got the blanket up, but Jed was fussy so I stopped and snuggled him instead and he quickly fell asleep on my chest. After a bit I thought if I carefully rolled over and put him on the blanket that he might stay asleep, but he woke up as soon as I rolled over. I watched him for a second and he was full of smiles and started playing with his feet so I grabbed the camera and started shooting away...(I love it when he plays with his feet!)







And then he was done...


Look at those crocodile tears, poor baby...Time to put down the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment