Thursday, January 9, 2014

Should I be offended?

I'm pretty good at leaving projects out, and today I found that Ollie decided to help with one of them. I had our family picture printed and it was sitting on the frame that I intended to put it in on top of our dining room table (that is shoved in the corner right now to make room for Ollie's bounce), and I was surprised to see that the picture has my eyes scribbled out! I knew immediately who the culprit was and for a brief second I had to wonder if he was mad at me for something. But on closer look I saw that he had also started to scribble on his own eye, Matt's eyes went untouched, and Jed was lucky enough to get some artwork on his shoe. When I showed Ollie he proudly showed me how he colored Mommee's eyes and then he decided to give Mommee (the one on the picture) a hug to make it all better. Who can be mad at that, luckily I had printed two of them anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment