Saturday, March 31, 2012

First General Conference

6 Months ago I woke up to Matt running in my room on General Conference morning to first lecture me for not checking my email and then to excitedly throw my phone into my hand telling me we had an email from a birth mom. That is a day I will never forget- there is a whole lot more to that story but looking back it is hard to believe that it has only been six months- our lives have changed so much and today I'm sitting here watching General Conference again but this time with little Ollie by my side. I can't help but smile as I sit here in amazement and wonder over it all. And then I smile again because Ollie is perfectly content to watch conference with me. Here he is watching the prophet for the first time. Happy six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment