Wednesday, March 14, 2012

11 Weeks Old

Can hardly believe how fast he is growing! One of his favorite little things to do now is crunches. If he's sitting in my lap he pulls himself forward like he is doing situps it is quite entertaining, he concentrates so hard. Even when taking his pictures I had to keep pushing his head back not because he was falling over but because he didn't want to lean back against the couch he wanted to do his crunches. The other things that make me smile right now are how much he loves his little doggie blanket. When we drape it across his he will pull his arms in and hug it, and he rubs his hands up and down grabbing at it like he is feeling how soft it is. What makes me jealous right now is how quickly he will smile for Matt. I will be happily holding him on my lap working him up to a smile and Matt will walk over and instantly his eyes go to him and with one little word out of Matt's mouth he lights up and puts on a show. Not fair but still makes me laugh. Here is the little chubber one week older.

No comments:

Post a Comment