Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lunch Time

Today Matt made a delicious little lunch for us and we got to enjoy the weather and time together with Ollie. It started off with Matt taking Ollie for a "ride" on Rocky's back. Rocky is such a good sport!

Matt served us our lunch- a delicously health pita sandwich with turkey, avacado, hummus and lots of other goodness- on the patio. This is my favorite place to sit and feed Ollie his bottles in the afternoon. I'm trying to get those devestatingly white legs a little color so I can be half as tan as Ollie! This is my normal around the house look too- no make-up or frills, just comfy clothes with milk stains on my shoulder! Love it! Ollie got his own little lounger in the shade today so he could just hang out and enjoy the weather. He is always so calm outside and Rocky is always happy for the company.



After lunch I took Ollie over to waterfall so he could touch the water- his second time doing this. He concentrates really hard, it was freezing! He pulled his feet up at first but surprisingly let them back down, Matt and I had a good time out there laughing at his cuteness and dreaming about when he will be big enough to swim with us!







No comments:

Post a Comment