Sunday, March 25, 2012

First hair cut

For probably a month now I have been talking about cutting Ollie's hair. Not because he has much, it was purely because he has a mullet and I've been dying to take care of it but can never really seem to find the time. Here is the mullet:


Today was the day. Poor little guy had no idea what was about to happen. He just sat there in his boppy while we took some pictures and then when I turned on the clippers he was in for a little shock!




He hardly had any hair to cut but the guard on the clippers combined with his super fine hair didn't seem to work well so while it felt like I was cutting forever not much was really coming off. He was so terrified I had to stop and resort to scissors. I couldn't find my actual hair cutting scissors so sewing scissors it was. We also pulled out a mirror so he could have something to distract him. In the end I gathered up the hair that was actually cut and it wasn't much at all, but I think he looks so much better now that his mullet is gone! Not exactly perfect, but what can you do babies hair is hard to cut!




Here is the video of the sad little show :(

No comments:

Post a Comment