Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ready for some Football!

One of the presents I received for Ollie was a the cutest little football hat from Olivia. It's finally starting to cool off a little and Ollie is starting to grow out of another set of clothes so tonight I peaked in his draw full of all the 12 month and winter clothes I have waiting for him. He's still too small for the pants but that is ok because it's still not cool enough yet to put him in them anyway. While digging around I found the football hat that I've been dying for him to wear, so for fun I put it on him. He looked so cute I of course had to get some pictures. He tried to take it off at first, but when he didn't succeed he gave up and resumed crawling around and playing in his room.
 
 
Such a cute little Chumbo! Funny how I just told Matt that I hope he doesn't want to play football because I know I will let him, but I also know I won't be able to bare watching him if he gets hurt.
 
 
He likes to pull books out of his book basket and "read" them himself. It's cute to watch, he still has a hard time getting books open, but eventually he figures it out and he'll turn through pages and point at things. So precious!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment