Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Carving!

Tonight we finally got down to business and got the pumpkins carved. Matt was in charge of cutting the pumpkins open and gutting them and I was in charge of the carving, but for Ollie's pumpkin he went above and beyond and carved out the design I drew on it for him so I really didn't have to do much but sit back and enjoy watching both of my boyz. We stripped Ollie down so he could enjoy the experience and let him play in the pumpkin guts, he went wild slapping around that slimmy stuff! I've always loved carving pumpkins with Matt but I have to admit that it was a lot more exciting this year, and I'm sure it will only get better in the years to come :)








 
Ollie's fist pumpkin!






It was getting late so once Ollie's pumpkin was done we put him down and then I finished up the designs on Matt's and mine. Matt loved his last surfer pumpkin so we made him another one using a different sillhouette. This time I took it from a sticker I bought him for his car window when we were in Hawaii. He's never put the sticker on his car so I was able to just copy it and blow it up. He was
happy with the results.
Since my pumpkin had the sassy looking "hair" on it's stem I thought it was only fitting to put a sassy little expression on it. I did a quick google search of a winking pumpkin and took it from there.

Our completed little pumkin family...



 Happy, Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment