Friday, June 8, 2012

Sitting up all by himself

Today I was in Ollie's room with him hanging out trying to decide what to do to entertain him so I pulled out his little jungle thing for the first time to see what he would do with it. He was happy to lay on his back and reach for the toys.
Then I decided to let him look in the mirror, and that is when all the magic happened. As I sat him up and held him he seemed to be sitting just fine so I let go and watched in amazement as he steadied himself and resisted falling over. He leaned a lot so I wasn't sure if it could really count for sitting up on his own, so I texted Jess and Matt to see what they thought. They gave me the thumbs up that it counted so today will go down as the day Ollie sat up by himself for the very first time!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment