Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby Einstein

One of the things that cracks me up about Ollie is how he loves watching movies. He has been to quite a few in his short life already, and we have been amazed at how he loves to actually watch what is happening on screen. In fact there are times that I have tried to put him on my shoulder during a movie and he will actually turn and strain his neck to look back in the direction of the movie screen.

So today as I was running out of things to entertain Ollie with and holding, knowing that holding him all day long was not an option, I decided to try putting on a show just for him. He has a collection of Baby Einstein movies that I haven't shown him yet so I busted the animal safari one out, popped it in, and laid him back on my bed to see what he would do. He sat there still as could be, somewhat like a little couch potatoe and watched the movie. I couldn't even break his concentration when I was taking picutures. Don't worry Ollie- you won't end up a couch potatoe, there are too many things in life for you to enjoy, but for 30 minutes today I did get a laugh over your cute little chubby self watching the first show I've ever put on just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment