Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pool Time

One of my favorite things has always been hanging out in our pool on a warm, make that HOT, Saturday afternoon. For so many years it was just Matt and I (minus the times we invite the whole family over.) Even with just the two of us and our dogs it was always a fun time, floating around, swimming on Matt's back, trying new lifting stunts, teasing the dogs and getting them to jump in with us. These were always good times. Today was one of those days, but this time Matt and I turned all our attention to Ollie and laughed together as we watch him learning to hold his breath under water, be mesmerized by the waterfall and the feel of slashing water, and the center of all of Matt's new stunts! I was entertained by both of them and pulled out my new hobby- the camera of course. 140 pictures later this is what I have to show for it...
Learning to hold his breath. One, Two, Three...

Down he goes...

"You did it!" Followed by the proud/reward kiss from daddy.

Reaching for the waterfall.

Splashing with his feet in the waterfall.

Throw me higher!

A big smile for Momma

Learning to float

Time to practice new tricks

Getting so good at his balance

So happy to play along

Every time he lost his balance he would fall onto Daddy's neck laughing!



Playing with Rocky, he even jumped off the waterfall for his toy (harder to get him to do it in his old age!)

Taking a ride back to shore!
When all the picture taking was done, I jumped in and played with my boys. Sweet summer days, I will love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment