Wednesday, June 6, 2012

23 Weeks Old

I must have set a record for myself because I only took a total of 17 pictures for his 23 week old photo shoot! He just sat down and showed off his smiles and we were done.





After the fact I thought it would be fun to record him squirming around so everyone else could take a moment to imagine what it is like to try and capture a still shot that is not blurred. Matt had walked away at that point so I had no one to stand by me and make him laugh, but it was fun none the less to capture the moment. He also showed off a new trick- usually he is good at making him self fall back, but this is the first time I can remember him pulling himself back up. Once he figured it out he seemed to want to do it over and over again, pushing himself back and doing a crunch to pull himself back up. I think the exercise is good for the little guy- only a few million more crunches and he can work off that belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment