Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Three Weeks Old- Baby Jed



I probably should have looked at last weeks pictures before taking this weeks because the outfits are so similar, but that's what happens when all the days mesh together and you can't remember what you put him in anymore! Little man still has his little old man look but gets cuter by the minute! He is still an easy baby, eating every three hours, staying awake for a bit during the day and then going right back to sleep. Matt and I grab any little cat nap we can because sleep for us these days is a bit of a luxury. He does get in a good cry every now and then and we hold our breath hoping he won't wake up Ollie, when he does it means one more body in our bed!

Ollie continues to adore his little brother, sometimes a little too much! I have to be extra careful to not leave the two of them in the room by themselves, or even be too far away because Ollie wants to be right there with him hugging, and kissing, and tickling and even crawling in his bed with him. Today for the very first time I turned my back for a split second and he had picked him up and was about to try and carry him. When I was doing Jed's pictures today Ollie was supposed to be taking his nap but he kept getting out of his bed and coming in to see what we were doing. He couldn't resist trying to get in on the action- which is usually the case, anything I am doing with Jed Ollie wants to be a part of!


Tired of trying to keep him out of the shots I let him have his turn holding Jed- his favorite! And I played around with the camera trying to capture all of their cuteness together...









 

 



I just love how cute they are together, and how every day with these two is still magical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment