Thursday, October 10, 2013

Four Weeks Old- Baby Jed

Having surgery on Monday set me back on getting Jed's four week picture. I was discharged from the hospital late Tuesday night and have been at Marcee's ever since. Not only has she been taking care of me and the boys (I'm somewhat worthless, it's hard to get up, my stomach is bloated and sore, moving at all isn't very easy and the pain meds make me just want to sleep!) she was nice enough to go to my house yesterday and pick up some necessities- including Jed's blanket and bear so I could get some pictures. Matt left early for work and everyone was asleep but I couldn't sleep any longer so I managed to prop Jed up and get some pictures. I felt good for accomplishing something all on my own! I even managed to straighten up the room afterwards. The very hardest thing about going through the surgery and recovery is not being able to hold and take care of him or Ollie, but I feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends to take care of me and just check in on me to see how I'm doing. Feeling horribly bloated, but so loved, and still so in love with this precious little guy!



And what the heck- I couldn't decide between these two so I'm just going to put them both on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment