Sunday, October 20, 2013

Favorite Moments

My favorite moments are the little ones, the ones that may seem insignificant, but fill my heart to overflowing with gratitude and make me smile even when no-one else is there to see me smiling. Tonight was such a moment. After dinner we all laid down in our bed to watch a movie Mom just bought and had left for us to watch- Ephriams Rescue (great story btw!) The movie actually has three different story lines going on of mothers and their sons, and I think at one of those heart tugging moments in the movie I looked over to see Matt and the boys all asleep. I don't know why it was so cute to me to find them all sprawled out all over each other and to hear all three of them with their deep breathing but it was. I slipped my arm out from under Jed and had to go grab the camera so I could forever remember this little thing that made me smile!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment