Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two Weeks Old- Baby Jed

Two weeks of this little guys life have already flown by! We continue to look at him in awe and wonder how it is we are so so blessed? He still sleeps a lot but he goes stretches of being awake. He's not a big crier, when he gets hungry he just starts kicking around and gets a little fussy. He loves being held and gazing at you and is truly just the sweetest little thing. I love how soft his checks are and want to nibble them all day! The only difficult thing about him is trying to get him to eat at night. He lets me know he is hungry so I wake up and get his bottle and get everything situated so I can feed him, but he gets about an ounce in and he's lights out. I change his diaper, and have resorted to tickling him all over to try and wake him up and get him going again. Sometimes I'll find a tickle spot like on his collar bone that will wake him up enough to start sucking again but lots of times he just ignores all my efforts. I guess he loves his sleep as much as I do! He is getting stronger every day, he likes to lift his head up to try and look at you when he's on your shoulder, peeping around as his head bobs a bit. My best efforts to capture him at 2 weeks old!



No comments:

Post a Comment