Monday, July 30, 2012

Seven Months Old

On July 23rd Matt and I kept telling Ollie it was his 7 Month Old Birthday Eve and he thought it was so funny, he would laugh every time and we would laugh right back at him. The fun continued on his 7 Month Birthday. He already feels so grown up that it makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I was taking his pictures with his bear every week but I think it was a little ambitious of me, so the first six months of his life will be every week, and from now at least until he is 1 he will get a picture with his bear every month. I think they were all starting to look alike and the biggest changes are really in the first few months- that is what I tell myself anyway! Even though he hadn't seen his bear in a month he knew exactly what to do when we sat him down by it...

 I really couldn't decide which one to use they were both so cute, and the other choices weren't any easier...



When we got his clothes on him he got a little crazy- well a lot crazy I have a ton of shots, but they are all of him attacking the bear or rolling around having a good 'ol time but not really cooperating. I think he even got his button undone somehow, but here are my favorites...





Happy Seven Months Ollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment