Sunday, July 15, 2012

Why I'm late to church

Everyone knows I struggle with being on time, and now I have one more reason for being late. It isn't so much that I haven't figured out that we have to start getting ready earlier now that we have a little guy to get ready, a diaper bag to pack, etc. It's that after I get him dressed we both sit there and adore him. This morning was no different except for the fact that he has finally grown big enough to wear the little surfer shirt Nicole sent him, and since it was his first time in the outfit and he looked so dang cute, I couldn't help but stop and take pictures. In my rush though I didn't check them or the settings I was taking them on so the first ones came out a bit dark and blurry but I still have to share them anyway.


How could I not stop and pay attention when he is giving out his cute little grins? Ollie does have his moments though, when I moved him to the floor to take a few more pictures, he wasn't too happy about it. I still laughed at his little pouty self trying to protest. He just wanted me to pick him up. What a little bugar!





And yes, we were late to church. I have to now start planning in extra time for cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment