Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lovin' on Sage

I don't get out of the house a ton during the week anymore, so tonight I actually showered and got dressed just so Ollie and I could make a run to Costco. My only real purpose was to pick up pictures I had ordered of prints from Ollie's blessing so I could send them out to people, but somehow I still ended up picking up other things. This time they were all little trinkets for Ollie. They had Halloween costumes out so I grabbed one for him just in case we don't get around to getting a theme together, and then there were these hand puppets that were oh so cute that he loved from the minute I showed them to him. As we were standing in the check out line playing with each other I heard my name and looked over to find Hydee and Sage also checking out. We switched lanes to go over and say hello, I don't know why it's fun to bump into family when you're shopping but it always is. Sage even took some pictures of Hydee, Ollie and me standing in line- I think the people behind us were probably regretting getting in our lane! Then Sage asked Hydee if she could come home with me. As we headed out to the parking lot and found our cars right next to each other Hydee asked if we wanted to come over for dinner. Any time I don't have to cook I'm all over it, so I of course took her up on her offer and invited Sage home with me so we could go pick up Matt. We found him at home glued to the Olympics. We joined him for a bit and Ollie took the opportunity to crawl all over Sage and give her some lovin!
Ollie showing Sage how he can crawl

Lovin and crawlin all over her

Sage didn't seem to mind the attention!
After a fun little visit we headed to Hydee's for some home cooking. It was a treat to sit down to dinner with the whole family. Afterwards they all came to our house to watch the Olympics. It was a great night, so glad I went to Costco!

No comments:

Post a Comment