Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Helping Daddy Work

Today I came home from running errands to find Ollie "helping" Matt work. Maybe I should start with what happened last night. Ollie threw up, not just spit up it was like a whole lot of smelly nasty throw up, all over Matt's side of the bed. So we stripped off the sheets and pillow cases and immediately threw them into the wash. About five minutes later Matt asked me where his phone was, after calling it a few times I had a sick feeling and went into the laundry room, opened the washer and started digging around. Just as I pulled his phone out of the water he walked in to see me holding it all dripping wet with a shocked look on my face. There was nothing to say. At least that is the good thing about Matt, I probably would have cried or gotten angry at least, he just took it and sadly walked away. Nobody's fault we stripped the bed together just one of those things that happens in the chaos when babies are throwing up! (This is the reason for the bed without bedding- sheets are still drying.) Today Ollie felt like repaying Matt by helping him work, or at least he tried. He didn't whine or cry, he just sat there and entertained, tried to add a few things to his emails.










Matt didn't get much done, but you can see how upset he was with his cute little distraction ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment