Friday, April 13, 2012

Girl look at my belly!

One of Ollie's favorite new things is grabbing his shirt and pulling it up to his chin- I think he does this to suck on it, and probably just because he is learning to use his hands to grab things, but either way every time he does it we tease him that he is just trying to show off his abs. My favorite text this week came from Matt, I was out of the house and he sent me this picture of Ollie showing off his abs. And I must say I love that belly!
We tried to capture him doing it on film, he always does these funny things and then as soon as I try to video it he stops, this was the same but the end of the video has the closest to the real thing although it wasn't his best performance! (And yes it is embarrassing hearing myself talk baby talk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment