Thursday, March 6, 2014

Twenty Five Weeks Old- Baby Jed



Not that it was ever super easy to get Jed to sit still and smile for a picture, but today it was evident that it is only getting harder! He can't quite sit on his own yet, but he wants to try so instead of leaning into his bear he tries to sit upright and moments later he looses his balance...
And even when I could get him to lean into bear, he's in this stage where he wants to touch everything so instead of looking at me he was busy turning around and grabbing bear's face or investigating and trying to chew on him!

I think that sums up Jed's life right now- ever so curious. He just wants to look out and see the world and when he is close enough he wants to reach out and touch it. When there is nothing to touch he looks out wide eyed and starts kicking his feet a hundred miles an hour because the world is such an exciting place and he is so anxious to be a part of it! And all I want to do is snuggle him but all too often for my liking I have to give up snuggles to let him see all the wonders around him. Little does he know he is still the biggest wonder to me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment