Saturday, March 8, 2014

Horsey Needs to Potty

After hanging out with Momee and Dadee in the pool (weather is amazing right now but we did have to heat the pool for a swim), Ollie came in and it was time to go potty. When we he was done I moved on to other things and then I heard him talking away in his own little world as his little feet were pattering down the hall. I peeked out to see what he was up to just in time to catch his bare bum going into the bathroom carrying his horsey. This was something I had to see. He managed to get his horsey on the toilet seat and was "helping" him go potty.


 
This kid cracks me up! He then got on himself to show horsey how it is done...

 
That is just one of his many poop faces, now you know why Jed laughs his head off when we get to sit in there together while Ollie poops! I guess having horsey go potty wasn't enough, a few seconds later he had him in the bath. "Good job!"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment