Thursday, March 6, 2014

Poop Stories Continued...

Yep, the poop stories continue. Today was one of those terrible two's days where it seemed like every time I turned around there was something, how do I put it? New? Unexplainable? Where does he come up with these things? Those moments when you say Why? And decide that it's better to just grab the camera because the astonishment of it all has to be documented because pictures speak volumes more than words, and because somehow taking a picture makes me laugh about it instead of cry.

First incident of the day- peeing on the floor. Luckily it was the tile and the funny part was the way I found out about it was because Ollie came and told me "I cleaned up my pee pee!" At least he knows if he has an accident he better help me clean it up, so there he stood with a sopping wet paper towel.

Second incident, I hear the toilet in my bathroom flush. This is not the toilet he uses, although he did decide about a week ago to move his potty seat and his stool to our bathroom- and while I laughed about it because he did it all on his own and he was so proud of the fact that he was taking over our bathroom, I had to nip that one in the bud. I have limits and I need my space! Hearing my toilet I went to find out what was going on only to discover that he had taken the trashcan that sits by our night stand and had dumped all of the contents of it into the toilet. Speechless! Well, ok I wasn't completely speechless I'm pretty sure I yelled "Ollie no!" And then probably repeated the no part plenty of times and added a few hundred warnings that he should never, ever, ever put anything in the toilet.

He got to fish all of that stuff right back out by himself.

 
Fast forward to the afternoon. Yes, this is all the same day. I'm feeding Jed and the house is suddenly too quiet. After calling for Ollie a few times with no answer I have that feeling that I better find out what he is up to. I do the quick search and see the door to the courtyard is open. Stepping out into the courtyard I can see that he has peed on the plant. Poor boy, he has to be confused because I tell him not to pee pee outside but when he was outside helping Dadee in the yard he had to go and Dadee told him to pee in the bush. I don't think that Matt realized that Ollie would start letting himself outside to pee after that. At least his marking on the plant let me know I was on the right trail. I didn't have to look much further to find him. My jaw must have dropped because there he was, undies off, squatting on the dogs water bowl using it as a toilet. Speechless again...
 
And he wasn't just pretending. When he stood up there was a nice little log floating in the water bowl.
 
I guess I should be happy his undies were still clean? It occurred to me when he sat on another bowl just a few minutes later that he must think that any "bowl" with water in it qualifies as a toilet!
 

 
Oh how he keeps me on my toes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment