Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bubble Bath

When Ollie and I went to California to visit Nicole and gang Luke was kind enough to make sure that when it was Ollie's turn to take a bath he got treated right with plenty of bubbles. That was his first official taste at a bubble bath! I guess I have been depriving him. He just seemed to like just the water alone that I've always shied away from giving him bubbles- imaging in my mind how many bottles of soap I would start going through once he figured out how they were made. But today I gave in. Matt was gone at meetings and it was just the two of us enjoying breakfast. Ollie is actually doing outstanding with a spoon these days and loves to feed himself. I had made him a bowl full of yogurt with granola sprinkled in and while he did get a lot of it into his mouth, by the end of breakfast he had yogurt and granola dripping all down his tummy. Which translated into Bath Time! Feeling like having a little fun I decided to let him have bubbles, and he of course loved it!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment