Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time to go to Work

Ollie is good at rearranging things. Today he brought the scale from the bathroom into the office and decided to weigh himself. Pretty sure he learned that one from Matt who like to weigh himself at least five times a day. I wouldn't call him obsessed with his weight or anything it's more like a game for him to know how much he weighs in the morning, after a workout, before he goes to the bathroom, after he goes to the bathroom (he's going to love that I wrote that! Haha!) And then he always makes me guess what he weighs, not just one guess and then he tells me, I have to keep guessing if I am wrong but I'm usually right! He's going to have to stop it though because I don't want Ollie thinking he has to weigh himself all the time. I think he does it right now because he loves anthing electronic so seeing the screen light up is fun for him.
After his weigh in he picked up the keyboard I gave him (trying to distract him from banging on mine) and decided to take it out of the office for some privacy so he could work. Love the expressions, I wonder if I make faces when I'm typing away?




At the end of the day my job is to get all the things he re-arranges back into their proper places. The scale out of the office and back to the bathroom, and the keyboard out of the bathroom and back to the office. All in a days work!

No comments:

Post a Comment