Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bachelorette Party

The day is fast approaching when Jodee will no longer be a Miss but a Mrs. while I have been busy working on decorations for the reception Katee has been busy getting a Bachelorette party pulled together- tonight it all paid off. We got to put aside all the other stuff and just got to play! Part of me is sad that this is the last Bachelorette party for the Seesters- but we went out with a bang and I'm pretty sure I was laughing all night long. Here is to Katee for putting it together and Jodee for getting hitched so we have one more reason to party!
Good Food and Katee had it all laid out on black paper with writing in colored chalk- so cute!

Tons of good deserts- always need more Chocolate!

My favorite- Crush bottles with Love Potion #9 tags on them.

Started off the night with a good ol' fashioned arm wrestle, what bachelorette party would be complete without that right? (???!)

Usually I am pretty good at these things- don't ask me why my scrawny arms can hold up, I think carrying all 25lbs of Ollie all day long helps. But this time she really did have me, but in the end I held on so long that she finally just let me win to save us the pain.

All the party girls- Katee had tons of cute posters, chalk board signs and framed quotes. The tables had the black paper and chalk on them so we could write messages to Jodee, and Katee even took bottles and painted them with the chalkboard paint so we could write cute things on them too. She's always good at the details.
Couldn't be happier for this girl- she was glowing all night!
When we arrived at the party Katee had a table for the presents that had tags with some pretty creative names on them that we got to pick from and put on our present. Each tag corresponded with a song so when Jodee would open the present the song on the tag would be playing. Wish I could remember the one I chose!

Jodee opening the present from Marcee and me...we'll just let whatever was inside be her little secret!
 
Once all the presents were open and displayed on the laundry line it was time for Jodee's favorite thing- pictures! This is a tame one of the seesters- it got a little fun after that.

The whole group. Next on the agenda was a lip sync- we did a video (a few times actually) but I have yet to see it. Good times though- Leah and I were some kind of statues on the water fountain. Who can explain what happens when girls get together?

This was pretty much what we did all night long- Laugh!

More fun pics with the Seesters


Can't remember what this was about but...Carrie always makes me laugh!

Love, Love, Love these girls and so excited for Jodee, you deserve every bit of happiness!
Katee- you out did yourself, I'm singing this one for you...
"Katee likes to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment