Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day at the Park

Saturday was a lazy day, for whatever reason Matt and I just wanted to veg and that is what we did. But late in the afternoon I think we were all feeling restless so we headed outside for some sunshine! It was so fun to get out and say hi to the neighbors as we headed down the street the park. Ollie has been down there before but he's never been big enough to play at the park, it's always been just a stroll, litererally in the stroller when we've gone so this was a big day for him. Now that he is walking it was time to let him out of the stroller, so that is exactly what we did.
 
I don't know why he looks so old in this picture, but he does- my little man walking behind his Dada!
 
He loved the slides! Kept wanting to go down over and over again, I was happy that even after a face plant at the bottom of one of them he had no fear and wanteed to get up and go again!


 
He was happy on the slides until he heard a basketball. A dad and his teenage son showed up to shoot some hoops and as soon as Ollie saw them shooting he was done with the play ground and headed straight for them. Luckily we had brought his little basketball so we spent the rest of our afternoon playing ball with him, a sweet little afternoon in the park, another fun little memory I will tuck away in my heart forever as I wonder how it is he is getting so big so fast!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment