Monday, January 30, 2012

My Favorite Time

My favorite time is Ollie time! Usually at night he stays awake and hangs out with us. And he loves attention. Ollie and I both have hair issues right now, his seems to be thinning out instead of getting thicker, and my hair issues are that I'm lucky to get a shower so doing my hair, much less even brushing my hair doesn't seem to happen- thus the hat and my new "messy" hair look. Ollie doesn't seem to mind what my hair looks like and he is still just as cute to me with his little old man hair. Every now and then we can catch a smile, but mostly play time is just me getting him all excited. He makes funny faces at me and works his little legs up kicking about. I think I must kiss him a thousand times a day- who can resist kissing that cute little face? And my favorite is holding his tiny little hands and giving them kisses too!








No comments:

Post a Comment