Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Two At Home

I know I have a lot of catching up to do, and so much of this amazing journey to tell, but I'll start with precious moments from today. It is day two at home. Matt worked and it was really my first day with him all by myself. It really is hard to do much other than hold him and love him and attend to his every need, but I did get a few hours of work in while he slept. And today was all about grooming. He had his first shower- which he loved, followed by a lotion bath, hair combing, and nail filing (still only got one hand done!)

And in between I couldn't help but grab the camera and take pictures of all the faces of Ollie. It's my favorite part, just holding him, looking in his eyes and watching as he makes all kind of expressions back. Even his little poutty cries are still cute. He doesn't really cry he more like grunts in protest while he's looking at you trying to make sure you know he is either hungry, needs another burping, is trying to poop, or is getting tired. Loving every minute of being a Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment