Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1 Month Old

Today Ollie is one month old! We celebrated by taking him to his new pediatrician in Arizona. He's healthy and stong and still a happy little guy. He weighed in at 10.5 lbs and his height is 22" he's around the 75th percentile for both. When daddy got home today he scooped him up and when I told the doctor said he is probably going to have hazel eyes he got all excited because Matt thinks he has hazel eyes so he started talking to Ollie and telling him he is going to have hazel eyes just like his daddy (I think his eyes are blue but what do I know!) A little while later I got called into the bedroom, Matt was full of laughs- I guess he thought Ollie was big enough to start borrowing his clothes!
The doctor also said he should be eating 4-6 oz now which is good because we have been feeding him 4 oz but yesterday Matt gave him 6 oz because he was still hungry after 4, just a hungry growing boy! His other new thing is when he gets fussy he bursts out and says "Geeee!" "Geeee!" I'm going to have to video tape it because it is pretty funny. Matt decided today that he is going to give him a nickname of "Geee" instead of "Buddy" which is what we have been calling him- not sure if I'm into that name, but... he is right that "Buddy" has no meaning to it and isn't even something we decided to call him, it's more like something we just say when we're chatting with him. But I don't think he really has a nick name yet and I like that Ollie is his name and not short for anything. Happy One Month Ollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment