Friday, March 29, 2013

"Practicing"

A few weeks ago I was at Walmart and saw my favorite jelly beans- Sweet Tart Jelly Beans. So I grabbed a few bags just in case they ran out before Easter. Once I had them in my house I decided I should share a few with Ollie and that is when all the fun started. For the last few weeks I have been grabbing a few jelly beans at a time and placing them around the house, helping him find them. It didn't take him any time at all to catch on to our little game but now all he wants is "More? More?"

I decided he was going to dominate in the Easter Egg hunt this year- so we upgraded him to putting one jelly bean in each plastic egg and he has been working every day on finding them. It's been super fun for me and I've been bragging to the cousins that they better watch out! Today Marmee came over and I sent him off with her to the park to practice with a basket this time- his last run before the big day tomorrow!
















When they got home Marmee made the cutest little Easter crafts with/for him. Ollie loved them, but all he wanted to do was take them apart- typical boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment