Monday, March 25, 2013

Let me do it by myself!

Ollie is becoming quite the little independent guy. He like to figure things out all by himself now and doesn't like to have me help him. His favorite toys are simple little things like his toothpaste- the entire shower is full of toys and he cares nothing for them, he just wants to sit there with his toothpaste screwing and unscrewing the cap, taking it on and off, over and over again and it seriously entertains him forever. He never gets tired of it, and he gets mad if I even suggest putting it down to play with other toys. Last night he decided it would be fun to crawl into his car seat and play in it for a while, and today he decided he wanted to get in his high chair and try to figure out the buckles. So I lowered it down for him so that he could get into it all by himself- that made him so happy, he was so proud of himself crawling up into it all on his own. And then he played around trying to get the buckles to work. I don't know why I thought it was so cute, guess I'm just proud of him for being his own little self and already his Momma thinks he is genius!







He couldn't be any happier!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment