Monday, March 25, 2013

New Pooper Scooper in Town

Ollie is obsessed with dog poop. You would think the smell alone would deter him but for some reason he can't stay away from it. He wakes up in the morning and looks out the window to see if Rocky has left any presents and says "Oh! Poo Poo!" and points at it until I come and look. Our morning ritual is to go outside and water the plants in the courtyard and pick up the dog poop before he gets to it. This morning while I was busy watering the plants I heard some clanking around the corner and found Ollie determined to go and pick up some poop all by himself. Is it strange that it made me proud to see him carrying the pooper scooper? I guess it's because I've worked so hard at teaching him not to touch poop with his hands (yes we had some incidents!) probably shouldn't be confessing any of this but at the end of the day he is still a baby that is learning all the do's and do not's in life and this is progress! Such an independent little man, out on the prowel looking for some poo poo.


No comments:

Post a Comment