Sunday, August 3, 2014

Wrestling Match

I was in the boys room starting to get them ready for bed when Dadee showed up. He always gets these boys going and I get to sit back and enjoy the show. How is hearing them squeal and scream with laughter music to my ears, my heart and my soul?! It started with Matt swinging Jed upside down...


Ollie of course thought that looked so fun that he had to have a turn...




While Jed was getting another turn in the air Ollie started dumping all his stuffed animals on Dadee. 
"That's it!... You're gonna get it now!!"

But Ollie wouldn't let Dadee conquer, he had to pull out his secret weapon...

"The People's Elbow!"

Dadee had to beg for mercy...

and then he threw in a few punches too...

Jed thought he mind as well get him while he was down ;)

Thanks to Dadee they are (no longer) ready for bed...Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment