Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fun in the Mud

Today the boys and I got stranded outside for an hour in 100 degree weather while Dadee took care of an issue with the house. The only way to make it bearable was to strip them down and let them play in the hose. Ollie was happy to make some mud and Jed couldn't resist joining in! I'm not sure why mud is so much fun but I always loved playing in the mud too. That was one of the reasons for my obsession with ceramics- I loved getting my hands dirty in the mud to make something beautiful. I know the shadows are horrible for taking pictures, but I couldn't change where they made their muddle puddle so I took pictures anyway...


Jed liked climbing right in and sitting in the middle of it and splashing around (I was not looking forward to changing that diaper!)



Ollie likes to gather the rocks and dump them...all over the patio (I had just helped him clean up the patio this morning to remove all of the rocks he dumped on it yesterday)



 


We're definitely missing the pool, but they seem to be enjoying all the new adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment