Monday, February 27, 2012

"Lay off I'm Starving!"

Took Ollie in for his 2 month check up today. He was so sweet in the office and all through the appointment just his calm little peaceful self. Dr. walked in the room and said- "Well I can tell he likes to eat!" Ollie weighed in at 14.25 lbs which puts him at the 91st percentile! He is 23.75" long- 74th percentile, and his head is 43cm, which is 97th percentile. He's fitting right in with the rest of my big headed family! Our last two visits with the pediatrician were sick child follow-up visits so I was happy to hear that his ears look great- no more ear infection and he is happy and healthy. That is he was happy until he prescribed him 3 shots and one oral vaccine today- I'm bracing myself for a fussy child for the next few days. Here is my sweet little boy before his shots:

I got to hold his little hands while they stuck him in both legs- after the very first prick he screamed and his whole face turned bright red- so sad! The last one was oral- here is the little guy taking that down still red faced and whimpering:

After all was said and done I held him and promised he wouln"t have to come back again for 2 whole months. Then I packed him up and gave him his doggie to make those big crocodile tears go away. He was lights out by the time we made it to the car. Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment