Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bug!

While I was doing the morning dishes Ollie disappeared into the courtyard. A few minutes later he reappeared next to me saying "Mommee! Mommee!" holding something his hand up to show me his latest find. I turned to look and nearly screamed! It wasn't his usual rock- it was a big ugly bug! I didn't want to scare him, he was obviously proud of his bug so I gave him something to hold him in and to my disgust let him be a boy and explore his new found friend. (Yes it was still moving!)
Ollie saying "Oh! Bug!!"

The nasty little creature

Taking his friend for a walk

Laughing because he moved!

He was happily holding him and then he moved in his hand so he dropped him to the floor.

"Ewwww! Bug!"

Mommee made him take him back outside- too much fun for the house.

This is how he showed him to me the first time.

Obviously not afraid to touch him.

A closer look- is he still alive?

Let's go for a walk!


Mean old Mommee made Daddee take care of the bug so that Ollie wouldn't have a colony of friends tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment