Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snack Cup

I've had these snack cups sitting in my cupboard forever, they were a gift from a friend and I've been waiting for him to be old enough to use them. Today I finally dug one out so he could feed himself his own snacks. The boy loves food and he likes to feed himself so this was probably the best thing that has ever happened to him- he can play and eat at the same time! Once he put his hand in he could not let go. He literally crawled around the house with one hand in the container and would play with toys one handed. I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera to get a few pictures.
Discovering the treats inside

Crawling with his hand still in the cup



Since his left hand was busy feeding his mouth, he went for more treats with his right hand.


Ollie started spinning in circles entertaining himself while he ate.



And then he started holding his snack cup with his feet- little monkey!

The only problem was his snack cup keeps the big treats in, but the crumbs and smaller stuff can still find their way out, so he left a little trail of snacks along the floor (Did I mention that I asked Santa for a Rumba for Christmas!) the mess wasn't a big deal, it was him picking the crumbs off the tile and eating them that I didn't know how to respond to. Oh well! Here he is spinning in circles and picking crumbs off the floor...


One of the benefits of having construction going on in the house is the new toys for Ollie to play with. Why is it that boxes are so fun? Don't worry I let him play in the packing under supervision, and he had a great time rambling around in there.







He finished off his play with another snack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment