Saturday, December 1, 2012

BYU Football- Pee Wee Style

Unpacking his 12 month clothes I discovered his little BYU football jersey Aunt Barbara hooked us up with last year, so Ollie got to wear it for the first time today. Dada was oh so proud of that! He was a little rock star going around Home Depot with him to get stuff for our construction project. I don't know if it was the jersey or not but this afternoon he decided to go on a tackling rampage! Missee of course is always his first target. She jumped up on the bed and as soon as he laid his eyes on her that squeal came out of his mouth and I knew she had no chance!







I'm pretty sure he flew through the air to get her this time.




He was disappointed when she left after taking all she could of his wildness. But it wasn't all out of his system. He determined there were other things he could tackle instead and soon he was throwing himself onto his blanket, taking it down and giving it no chance of escape.

 And then there were the pillows- he took those down as well, nothing was going to get away from him.
 He even came after me and tried to take me down for a while, but then headed back to his blanket. I livened it up for him a little by at least making his blanket have a tug of war with him so it wasn't so one sided!



 And when he finally had it all out of him he turned back on his sweetness with those big eyes looking all innocent and calm. Your not fooling me buddy- you're all boy!
 My favorite shot of the handsome little guy...lovin him all dressed in BYU blue like his daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment