Monday, November 24, 2014

First Christmas Movie of the Season

Not quite time for Christmas yet, but since for the first time in history most of my Christmas shopping is nearly done, I was a tad excited to start welcoming the Christmas season in. (That is not an exaggeration- before the boys Matt and I would go shopping together on Christmas Eve to do our Christmas shopping. Might sound boring but it was actually pretty fun to do our shopping together. It usually consisted of hours at Nordstrom Rack, where I got to dress Matt up and then try on a few things myself. Followed by shopping for snowboard gear.) Last year we waited too long and our last minute trip to Costco for toys for the boys came up a bit short so once I actually started Christmas shopping in November! Since I had a feeling Santa might send us an Elf on the Shelf after Thanksgiving, tonight we got ourselves prepped for the start of the season and all the excitement to come by watching the Elf on the Shelf movie!




With Ollie and Jed getting a little older I've got to admit that I'm super excited to experience all of the magic of Christmas with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment