Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dada Don't Go!

One of little man's favorite new toys is his basketball his Dada got him for Christmas, and there is nothing he likes more than getting his Dada to play with him.


 
I don't think Matt could be any more excited that he loves that ball, and he loves playing with him. As lucky as we are that Matt gets to work from home and make his own schedule, there is still work to be done so after taking some time to stop and play Matt and Grandpa had to say goodbye and get back to work.
 
 
Poor little Ollie forgot all about his ball when his best friend had to leave.
 
 
I can still remember hiding behind a bush at my house all teary eyed watching my own Dad drive away when I was little. I remember being so sad to see Dad go to work and how even with all my begging he had left me, and I knew exactly how little man felt.
 
 
Good thing one of his other best friends was still around to keep him company!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment